Fruit Cabinet - Knotty Pine Wood
Tint: Knotty Pine Wood is known for its knotty and rugged look, knotty pine wood is typically a creamy white color, though it can sometimes have a yellowish hue with the dark knots offering a pleasing contrast.
Manufactured by hand in natural wood, each cabinet is unique. Panels are assembled in a traditional fashion, no easy machine cutting or screws.
Inspired by old French traditions, this useful and unique handcrafted fruit cabinet will decorate your home. Fruits and food are now fully protected from flies, gnats, tiny insects, rodents and pets!
Made in the USA with love 🇺🇸
Return and Refund Policy
- Handmade (each one is unique)
- Knotty Pine wood (natural color: Creamy white to yellow with the dark knots offering a pleasing contrast)
- Black ultra-fine steel mesh (1 mm) on 4 sides. Designed for air circulation and be invincible against rodents, flies and tiny insects.
- 3 shelves - includes 2 removable ones
- Bolt door locking system
- Metallic transport handle
- Dimensions: 17 1/2 (W) inches x 17(H) inches x 12(D) inches
- Net weight: 6 Lbs
- Shipped fully assembled